Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Discounts on My Gym + Enter to win a free year long membership!

If you have been around this blog for long, you know that I find health and fitness to be some of the things at the top of my priority list. It isn't always possible to get that work out in at the gym, but My Gym wants to make that just a little bit easier...

Voting in the presidential election is important...so is voting for your family's fitness. Exercise your child's right for fun-filled activities, gymnastics, sports and more. Take advantage of one of these amazing offers and you'll be entered to win My Gym free for a year!!


  • Enroll for 2 months get the 3rd month FREE
  • Enroll for 4 months get the 5th month FREE plus Free Lifetime Membership
  • Enroll for 6 months get 2 more months FREE plus Free Lifetime Membership
  • Enroll for 9 months get 3 more months FREE plus Free Lifetime Membership

*disclosure- I received no monetary compensation for this post, however I will receive a gift pack from My Gym for helping get the word out about this campaign. All opinions stated are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment